I make digital art, mostly digital paintings. I use both Paypal and Points.
*You can find my paintings listed below!*[So, about me:] Why NOT to commission me?
Why commission me?
- I don't do 18+ stuff (violence, horror and skimpy clothes are ok)
- That's it, I'm perfect otherwise (arrogant art-wise)
There are loads of great artists on DA and that begs the question, why me?
- You don't have to pay in the beginning! You're amazing if you do!! but it's not a must. (I will send you low-resolution files and do 1 hour without pay so you see I'm committed and won't run with your money. I might decline to do this if your account looks fishy)
- I'm active on DA 10+hr/day
- I can draw absolutely any subject and can deal with complex and dynamic scenes.
- I'm willing to chat and discuss for as long as you'd like, really. If it matters to you, it matters to me
- I put in extra work. Sometimes I end up spending way more time on a commission than initially agreed on, of course, the extra time is all free! If you're wondering "But why??" well, I draw all the time anyway.
- I'm nice. Well, maybe not . But I won't ever be rude whatever happens even if you ask for a million changes or decide you don't want the art anymore and won't pay, I mean.. I don't know you, there might be a very good reason behind it all so I'll just assume that there is.
- Maybe the highest quality/price ratio . (just something I like to tell myself)
~ How to determine the price of what you want to get:
- BEST WAY: Ask me! I'm always willing to discuss things. Even if you aren't sure that you want something, don't be afraid to ask!
- Or you might want to pick from the following set prices -
- Character Fullbody: $22.5/ $30 depending on complexity.
More Fullbody examples here.
- Character portrait/ half-body: $20.
More Portrait and Halfbody examples here
More emotes here.
- Emote: 30$. it's way harder than it seems